Are you interested in?
- 4.5-hour cliff jumping adventure in Mallorca
- Explore the UNESCO-listed Serra de Tramuntana mountain range
- Abseil down rock faces and leap off high ledges
- Splash through fast-flowing streams and scramble over craggy terrain
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures personal attention from the guide
Departure & Return
Please inform us if you need a hotel collection. we can arrange a meeting point for Air bnb clients.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
On arrival at base camp, don your wetsuit, secure your harness and listen to a safety briefing from your instructor. Once you feel confident, embark on your cliff jumping adventure and let your adrenaline levels soar.
Alongside your instructor, you’ll abseil down rock faces, leap from cliffs into natural pools and soar through fast-flowing streams — enjoy a moderate or exhilarating experience depending on your skill level and preference.
When your heart rate returns to normal, go back to your vehicle and gaze at the Serra de Tramuntana during the journey back to your Mallorca hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Please wear comfortable clothes with swimwear underneath
- Please bring sun screen, bottled water and a snack
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Please bring your bathing suit and towel
- Please not we do our best to provide guides with the language requested however everyone will speak Spanish and English as a minimum
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please notify us of your height weight and Shoe size
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Experience Mallorca S.L
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms