To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
Life jackets used in the boat
Speedboat used in this activity, depending on the groups size.
All Fees and Taxes
English Speaking Tour Guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide transfers for any hotel in Manaus, Please let us know where you will be.
- Eduardo Gomes Intl Airport, Manaus, State of Amazonas Brazil
- Port of Manaus, R. Taqueirinha, 25 - Centro, Manaus - AM, 69005-420, Brazil
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Amazon Destinations Turismo
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Amazon Experience?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Amazon Experience?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Amazon Experience?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Amazon Experience?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 8226P13
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsExtremeWater ToursPorts of Call ToursJet BoatingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingManausShore Excursions - Amazon4WD Tours - AmazonBus Tours - AmazonSporting Events - AmazonExtreme - AmazonWater Tours - AmazonPorts of Call Tours - AmazonJet Boating - AmazonShore Excursions - Altiplano4WD Tours - AltiplanoBus Tours - AltiplanoSporting Events - AltiplanoExtreme - AltiplanoWater Tours - AltiplanoPorts of Call Tours - AltiplanoJet Boating - AltiplanoShore Excursions - Andes4WD Tours - AndesBus Tours - AndesSporting Events - AndesExtreme - AndesWater Tours - AndesPorts of Call Tours - AndesJet Boating - AndesCategory