Are you interested in?
- 4-day Amazon River cruise from Manaus
- Experience the wild Amazon rainforest as you cruise down the mighty Amazon River
- Discover local culture and traditions in Paraiso village
- Canoe around the Anavilhanas islands, try piranha fishing, and spot wildlife like alligators and Tucuxi dolphins
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, meals, onboard accommodation, and all activities
- Small-group tour limited to six people ensures a personalized experience.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our team will get in contact with the guest before the pick-up time.
- Eduardo Gomes Intl Airport, Manaus, State of Amazonas Brazil
- Manaus Moderna, R. dos Barés, 180-208 - Centro, Manaus - AM, 69005-020, Brazil
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amazing Tours Agency
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 4-day Amazon River Boat Tour From Manaus.