Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- ATV excursion in Manzanillo
- Explore mountain trails and forest paths
- See a natural side of the Pacific coast
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Follow your guide along a fun, scenic route, and try to spot tropical birds and animals along the edge. Open up the throttle on a wide-open stretch then head up into rough trails through the trees, climbing the side of Cerro del Toro. Race your friends and family while experiencing a side of the Pacific Coast that’s far from the beaten track, and get unforgettable images of this Manzanillo adventure tour.
This experience is well suited to novice and experienced riders, who can make their first turns or brush up their skills in a scenic, backcountry environment. Finish the tour with a complimentary cold drink and return transfer to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- Available only for people over 18 years old, minors can only be accompanied by an adult in double atv.
- If you drink a lot of drinks or if you are in an inconvenient state (drugged, drunk) we will not allow you to upload an ATV.
- Overweight people can not go in double atv, pregnant women, spine and neck patients are not allowed, age limit 70 years.
- Wear long pants or jeans, tennis shoes or hiking boots, your driver´s license, hat, sunglasses, mosquito repellent, sunscreen, a camera, and cash for personal expenses
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mayaland Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff