Are you interested in?
Ports of Call Tours
28 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
105 Tours & Activities
109 Tours & Activities
5 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore the highlights of Morocco on a private 5-day tour from the south of Spain. Travel to Tangier by ferry from Tarifa, then join your guide for a sightseeing tour of Tangier. Continue to the blue city of Chefchaouen, the Roman ruins of Volubilis, the medieval city of Fes, and the capital of Morocco, Rabat. You’ll visit museums, go shopping, walk through casbahs and medinas, trek in the Rif Mountains, and more. Includes accommodation, round-trip ferry, and private vehicle and guide.
- Sightsee with a private local guide at each stop
- Four nights of accommodation and entrance fees included
- Travel in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- Have more flexibility with a private tour
Saved to wishlist!
4 nights accommodation
Professional guide in Tangier; Chefchaouen , Volubilis, Fes and Rabat
Transport by private vehicle
Lunch and dinner
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travellers from any location in Costa del sol
- Málaga-Costa del Sol Airport, Av. del Comandante García Morato, s/n, 29004, Málaga, Spain
- Malaga port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY JTT Morocco
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5 Days Morocco Escapade Costa Del Sol Spain?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 5 Days Morocco Escapade Costa Del Sol Spain?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 5 Days Morocco Escapade Costa Del Sol Spain?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5 Days Morocco Escapade Costa Del Sol Spain?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 10195P60
Compare Similar Experiences
5 Days Morocco Escapade Costa Del Sol Spain
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsMulti-day ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMarbellaShore Excursions - Costa del SolMulti-day Tours - Costa del SolPorts of Call Tours - Costa del SolShore Excursions - BenahavisMulti-day Tours - BenahavisPorts of Call Tours - BenahavisShore Excursions - MalagaMulti-day Tours - MalagaPorts of Call Tours - MalagaCategory