Enjoy a day of guaranteed fun in the sun during this adventure-filled, all-inclusive getaway from Marmaris. Hop on a red convertible bus for a scenic journey through the Turkish countryside before transferring to a boat cruise, with on-site amenities like karaoke and a foam party. Enjoy an onboard lunch before taking a dip in no less than three unforgettable swimming spots, from the Blue Lagoon to Cleopatra Island.
An all-inclusive swimming and boat cruise adventure with six different stops
Ride in style on a red convertible bus as you travel comfortably between locations
Discover the fascinating ruins of Cleopatra Island, with a chance to take a refreshing dip
Enjoy multiple swimming breaks, from a scenic bay to a wildlife-filled river
Totally awful and full of lies in the description. I booked this tour for Monday 24th June. it was a total waste of time and money.
1. it says "all-inclusive" is not you have to pay for your drinks
2. "Hop on a red convertible bus for a scenic journey through the Turkish countryside before transferring to a boat cruise" - what a total BS there is no red convertible bus nor scenic route, you are picked up on a large and crowded bus, lucky if you get a seat! and the Boat is not a boat is a large ferry type ship, without sun-loungers or sun covers, you best to stay below.
3. "on-site amenities like karaoke and a foam party" - this is a total lie, the staff on the boat do not offer any entertainment.
4. "Enjoy an onboard lunch" - offered after Cleopatra Beach, the meal we had was spaghetti, salad, chicken type nugget and bread, all drinks we had to buy.
5. "before taking a dip in no less than three unforgettable swimming spots" - the first swimming spot is 10mins after the lunch not ideal.
6. "Blue Lagoon to Cleopatra Island" - there is no blue lagoon.
7. "An all-inclusive swimming and boat cruise adventure with six different stops" - total LIE! you dont have all inclusive and you do not have 6 different stops.
8. "Ride in style on a red convertible bus as you travel comfortably between locations" - another LIE, there is no red convertible bus!
9. "Discover the fascinating ruins of Cleopatra Island, with a chance to take a refreshing dip" - there are no much to see in this island and the beach is closed off, you are only taken there for 2hrs.
10. "Enjoy multiple swimming breaks" - only 3 swimming stops.
11. " from a scenic bay to a wildlife-filled river" - there is no river
12. "Eucalyptus Forest for about 10 minutes for refreshments and a photo break" - LIE you are not taken here, you are picked up and drop off at the port, there is no Eucalyptus forest to see.
13. "visit the small fishing village of Akyaka. Stop at Azmak River for about 30 minutes, where you can swim or just relax next to the river and listen to the frogs and birds. After this short break, transfer to your boat to explore the beautiful Gökova Bay. - BIG LIE here there, you are not taken here either.
14. "Rabbit Island to see the many free-running rabbits and a final swim break in underwater caves for about 30 minutes." - There are no rabbits only goats and you need to climb spike rocks, there is no caves to swim under either.
The tour is a total waste of time and money.
Quick note: Some of the tour providers have changed their offerings, and this was not reflected in the Viator description. Also, this is why in my case my description stated the tour started at 0830, but when I called to confirm my pickup, it was not scheduled till 0945am.
Otherwise, a wonderful day at sea: you are on the boat the entire time, with swimming stops. Lunch is a little sparse -- the day I went it was spaghetti and salad, but I think that is so that even the kids can have something they might like. They are starting to have pretty strict policy on outside food and drink, but I did see people able to bring aboard water. Otherwise be prepared to buy all your beverages on board the boat.
a very enjoyable trip BUt Not the one I booke. Local agent very agreeable but had to actually findvtheir office to get correct confirmation and then for wrong cruise. Was picked up by another company an hour later than arranged and spent another45 minutes picking up others.
What time was spent on actual outing was enjoyable.