Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Walking tour of Marseille’s historic center
- Marvel at Marseille landmarks such as Fort St Jean, the MUCEM, and the Cathédrale de la Major
- Visit atmospheric Marseille neighborhoods such as Le Panier and the Old Port
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Ideal introduction to Marseille for first-time visitors or those short on time
- Small group limited to six people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meeting point is under Norman Foster's Mirror Canopy (Ombrière de Norman Foster) near "Veiux-Port" metro station. I will wear an orange hoodie.
What To Expect
Along the way, admire the 17th-century Fort St Jean that guards the Old Port and the modern façade of the neighboring MuCEM; see the striking Cathédrale de la Major; marvel at bold street art; and learn more about the city’s monuments, attractions, and neighborhoods from your guide.
After three hours exploring the city’s street art hotspots, your tour ends back at the Old Port.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 7 and under
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY WalkinOnMars
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.