Office de Tourisme et des Congres de Marseille
Once you have collected the ticket booklet, take advantage of the fantastic offers including free admission into museums, public transport, guided walks and special offers for shopping, shows, a free sample of "Four des Navettes" (famous local biscuit) and much more!
Discover the oldest city in France with your Marseille City Pass.
Once you have purchased your Marseille CityPass, the following museums, guided tours and transportation is FREE:
FREE access to Museums:
• Museum of African, Oceanic and American-Indian Art
• Marine Museum
• Decorative Arts and Fashion Museum (Borely)
• Roman Docks Museum
• Museum of Mediterranean Archeology
• History Museum
• Natural History Museum
• Museum of Popular Arts and Traditions
• MAC Contemporary Art Museum
• Museum of Fine Arts (Palais Longchamp)
• Palais des Arts (Temporary exhibitions)
• Cantini Museum
• Visit of If-Castle (Château d’If)
• Guided walking tours of the town scheduled every month all year round. The programs of each month are available at the Information Desk upon collection. Please note that commentary is in French only, however a guided visit of the Old Town operated in English departs once a week (usually on Saturday or Sunday afternoon). You must pre-book at the Information Desk.
• Tourist train to the basilica Notre Dame de la Garde or through the Old Marseille
• Boat to the If-Castle (in front of the city hall, Old Port) or the Frioul Island
FREE Public Transportation:
• Free access to the metro bus and tram network in Marseille
In addition to the above mentioned FREE admissions, the pass also provides discounts or added value! You'll receive the fantastic offers outlined below when you present the Marseille CityPass!
• 10% discount at certified boutiques: Office de Tourisme et des Congres, Les Galeries Lafayette, Le Comptoir du Panier, L'Occitane, Durance, Marseille en Vacances, les minots de Marseille, la Grande Savonnerie, l’Escale Marine, Torrefaction Noailles and Dromel Ainé
• Free soap sample at Les savons de St Victor
• Free tasting at : Four des navettes, Navettes des Accoules, Cure gourmande and La Maison du Pastis
• Discounted price : sightseeing tour by open-deck coach, the Festival of Marseille in July (music, dance), original productions of the Carpe Diem theatre, the National Theatre La Criee, the Gymnase Theatre, the Opera of Marseille, Station Alexandre, le Silo, the international fair of Marseille, Le château de la Buzine, Theater Nono.
• 10% discount for boat excursions with Compagnies Maritimes Calanques
• 10% discount for a Ride in TUK TUK
• Reduced rate for a return ticket with the airport shuttle busPlease note, museums are closed on Mondays
1 minute • Admission Ticket Included