Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the sights of southern Martinique with a small group
- Stop by a pottery studio and a distillery for a rum tasting
- See the impressive Diamond Rock
- Hotel/ship pickup and drop-off in Fort-de-France
Departure & Return
For cruise passengers the meeting point is at the cruise port, just at the exit we will have signs with your name on it; for others passengers please give us your location. Free pick up in Schoelcher and Fort de France only.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers (2) to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Bring your swimsuit if you want to go to the beach !
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY BEYOND THE BEACH
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "We met our guide/driver at the port 30 minutes ahead of schedule, so it was nice to begin our tour early." See review