Are you interested in?
7 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
19 Tours & Activities
11 Tours & Activities
5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Many visitors miss exploring the Eastern Shore of Maryland's excellent wine scene. This tour lets you experience the best of the Chesapeake wine region by visiting local winemakers and touring their vineyards, learning about their craft as you sample various reds and whites. Upgrade to include a cheese and fruit plate or a charcuterie and bread plate to enhance the overall tasting.
- Explore the Chesapeake wine region, missed by many visitors
- Visit two wineries and meet the makers
- Small-group tour ensures a more personal experience
- Includes wine tastings and option to add on a cheese plate or charcuterie
Saved to wishlist!
Cheese or charcuterie plate (if option selected)
Collectible wine glass and tote bag
Additional alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
425 Piney Narrows Rd, Chester, MD 21619, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years old
- Dress code is smart casual. Make sure you wear comfortable shoes and clothing. We discourage high heeled shoes. Some wine tours will occur in the vineyard. Depending upon the conditions, the vineyards may be muddy.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not a minimum of 8 passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- All of the wineries have patio or dining facilities. You are also welcome to pack a lunch or snack. There will be time during the first visit to eat. You may purchase wine to drink with your food. The wineries will uncork the bottle (no fee).
- You are prohibited from bringing other alcoholic beverages to the winery. You are prohibited from bring alcoholic beverages that you did not purchase from the wineries on the tour.
- Must advise departure location; Please use "Special Requirements" field upon checkout to advise information
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vino 301 Wine Concierge
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chesapeake Region Wine Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Chesapeake Region Wine Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Chesapeake Region Wine Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chesapeake Region Wine Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 7199P6
Compare Similar Experiences
Chesapeake Region Wine Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingMarylandFood Tours - BaltimoreBus Tours - BaltimoreWine Tastings - BaltimoreHalf-day Tours - BaltimoreFood Tours - PennsylvaniaBus Tours - PennsylvaniaWine Tastings - PennsylvaniaHalf-day Tours - PennsylvaniaFood Tours - New JerseyBus Tours - New JerseyWine Tastings - New JerseyHalf-day Tours - New JerseyCategory
Maryland Science CenterBaltimore Little ItalyPatterson ParkFell’s PointBabe Ruth Birthplace & MuseumBaltimore Federal HillStar-Spangled Banner Flag HouseAnnmarie Sculpture Garden & Arts CenterAmerican Visionary Art MuseumBaltimore National AquariumMedieval Times BaltimoreCalvert Marine MuseumSolomons