Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
We meet our guests each morning at 8:30 at our headquarters. After a briefing about the dive you will get fitted for your gear and receive driving directions to the dive site. We do not provide transportation to the dive site. Please let us know ahead of time if you will not have a rental car.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age to participate is 10
- Guests should be able to carry a minimum of 30lbs for a short distance
- After diving you must wait 18 hours to fly or visit the summit of Haleakala
- Guests must be proficient at swimming in order to complete this activity
- Not recommended for travelers with asthma or sinus medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Basic swimming ability is recommended
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Banyan Tree Divers Maui
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "It was a wonderful scuba dive, he was very professional, and had a great way of teaching you how to dive without any issues." See review