Are you interested in?
- Dolphin encounter and whale watching combo tour in Mauritius
- A skipper and one crew to accompany you and provide live commentary
- Swim with dolphins using your own snorkel equipment and listen to whales via hydrophone
- Soft drinks are included
Departure & Return
Departure Point: La Jetée Road, Grande Rivière Noire, Black River, Mauritius GPS Point: S(y) 20.36432 E(x) 57.37234 Directions: GPS Point: S(y) 20.36432 E(x) 57.37234 Dates: See Availability
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair: We will carry the person onto the boat. Please advise weight. The wheelchair cannot be taken on board and wheelchair clients will not go in the water. Exclusive excursion recommended for these clients.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dolswim Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff