Are you interested in?
- Swim with dolphins, go snorkeling, and whale watching in a day
- Frolic in the water around the untamed dolphins of Tamarin Bay
- See colorful fish on a snorkeling excursion at "The Aquarium" marine site
- Search for humpback and sperm whales on an afternoon whale-watching cruise
- Perfect excursion for lovers of marine life visiting Mauritius
Departure & Return
The exact meeting location, including a map, will be sent to you upon booking. Please note that this activity starts at 6:45am on the west coast of the island.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for children under 5 years of age
- In almost all cases (at least 90%), you will see dolphins, but if this is not the case, a second outing will be offered on the boat free of charge for the dolphin viewing only (2.5 hours). It’s important to note that there will be no refund once you have completed the activity
- There is a 60% chance that you will see whales, but if that is not the case, the local tour operator is unable to provide a refund due to the high fuel costs, so please consider this before making a booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bonjour Mauritius
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff