Are you interested in?
Guatapé (Pueblo de Zócalos) Tours
88 Tours & Activities
241 Tours & Activities
287 Tours & Activities
10 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Escape metropolitan Medellin in favor of Guatapé (Pueblo de Zocalos), home to the magnificent Peñol Rock (La Piedra del Peñol) on a full-day tour from the City of Eternal Spring. As well as ascending the 742 steps leading to the summit of Peñol Rock (La Piedra del Peñol), you’ll explore the colorful streets of Guatapé and the famous Guatapé Zocalos as well as an exclusive boat tour of Guatapé Lake. Typical Antioquian lunch is included in the tour.
- Comprehensive Guatapé (Pueblo de Zocalos) tour by bus/coach
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money— lunch included
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from Medellin
- Climb the Peñol Rock (La Piedra del Peñol) for magnificent views
- Enjoy a tour of Guatape Lake on our private boat
Saved to wishlist!
English translator upon request (must request directly with the office at time of the booking)
Transport by air-conditioned coach with seating for 40
Lake tour on our private, exclusive boats
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Entrance to climb to the Piedra Peñon is not included $20.000 COP
Departure & Return
Cl. 9 #43a-38, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
Medellin, Antioquia, Colombia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions
- Recommend comfortable clothes and shoes for walking; light jacket in the evening as it can cool off
- There is no minimum number of clients required for booking. We have a programmed tour everyday.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tours Guatape
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Guatapé (Pueblo de Zocalos) from Medellín?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Guatapé (Pueblo de Zocalos) from Medellín?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Guatapé (Pueblo de Zocalos) from Medellín?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Guatapé (Pueblo de Zocalos) from Medellín?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
- "El Peñol is an amazing attraction, don't be put off by the stairs because there are cold drinks waiting at the top." See review
- "Great tour - really good value for money you see quiet a few things, breakfast and lunch is included and you get plenty of time to take pictures." See review
- "El Penol costs 20,000 cop extra to climb to the top." See review
Product code: 42677P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMedellínBus Tours - ArmeniaNature and Wildlife - ArmeniaHistorical Tours - ArmeniaBus Tours - BogotáNature and Wildlife - BogotáHistorical Tours - BogotáBus Tours - CartagenaNature and Wildlife - CartagenaHistorical Tours - CartagenaCategory
Gardeliana Museum (Museo Casa Gardeliana)Lleras Park (Parque Lleras)El Castillo Museum (Museo El Castillo)Eje Cafetero (Coffee Axis)Pueblito Paisa Explora Park (Parque Explora)Santo Domingo Savio Library (Biblioteca de España)Barefoot Park (Parque Pies Descalzos)San Pedro Cemetery Museum (Museo Cementerio San Pedro)Antioquia Museum (Museo de Antioquia)Gardel PlazaMedellín Planetarium (Planetario de Medellín)San Antonio PlazaMedellín Metropolitan CathedralPuente de Occidente (Bridge of the West) Medellin Botanical GardenArvi Park and Piedras Blancas Park (Parque Arvi y Parque Piedras Blancas)La Rueca Restaurant