Are you interested in?
Grampians National Park Tours
20 Tours & Activities
319 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
499 Tours & Activities
13 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Marvel over the dramatic canyons, cascading waterfalls and wildflower valleys of the Grampians National Park on this action-packed full-day tour. Visit the gold rush town of Ballarat; take a bushwalk to see the Silverband Falls and spot wild kangaroos at Halls Gap. After lunch (included), embark on a short hike to the Grand Canyon, stand in awe beneath the MacKenzie Falls and admire jaw-dropping views over Stringybark Forest, Victoria Valley, and Lake Bellfield. This small-group tour includes selected hotel pick-up and round-trip transport from Melbourne.
- Get a comprehensive tour of Grampians National Park from Melbourne
- Go on a bushwalk, spot kangaroos, and take in the scenic views
- Breakfast and lunch are included
- A small group ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Friendly & Informative Tour Guide
Pickup from Selected Hotels
WiFi on board
All Fees and Taxes
Meals other than as stated
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup is only available from the list of hotels provided upon checkout.
Your pickup will be between 7am-8am depending on which hotel you selected. Your exact meeting time will be provided after a booking is placed.
This tour returns to Melbourne at approximately 8pm-9pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with mobility challenges
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go West Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Grampians National Park Small-Group Eco Tour from Melbourne?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Grampians National Park Small-Group Eco Tour from Melbourne?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Grampians National Park Small-Group Eco Tour from Melbourne?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Grampians National Park Small-Group Eco Tour from Melbourne?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Remember to dress in layers, because the temperature could be cold in the morning and hot in the afternoon, especially after the hike." See review
- "One thing, bring headphones because some guides are chatty lol." See review
- "It's not a very easy hike and can be quite tiring so I wouldn't recommend it for older people." See review
Product code: 3181P4
Compare Similar Experiences
Grampians National Park Small-Group Eco Tour from Melbourne
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesNature and WildlifeEco ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMelbourneBus Tours - VictoriaAudio Guides - VictoriaNature and Wildlife - VictoriaEco Tours - VictoriaFull-day Tours - VictoriaBus Tours - Yarra ValleyAudio Guides - Yarra ValleyNature and Wildlife - Yarra ValleyEco Tours - Yarra ValleyFull-day Tours - Yarra ValleyBus Tours - BallaratAudio Guides - BallaratNature and Wildlife - BallaratEco Tours - BallaratFull-day Tours - BallaratCategory
Forum Melbourne Tours & TicketsFlinders Street Station Tours & TicketsPolly Woodside Tours & TicketsFitzroy Gardens Tours & TicketsFlagstaff Gardens Tours & TicketsOld Melbourne Gaol Tours & TicketsArts Centre Melbourne Tours & TicketsMelbourne Central Tours & TicketsStation Pier Cruise Ship Terminal Tours & TicketsDegraves Street Tours & TicketsSEA LIFE® Melbourne Aquarium Tours & TicketsScienceworks Tours & TicketsArtVo Tours & TicketsCooks' Cottage Tours & TicketsMelbourne Chinatown Tours & TicketsSt. Kilda, Melbourne Tours & TicketsMarvel Stadium Tours & TicketsGrampians National Park Tours & TicketsLuna Park Melbourne Tours & TicketsThe District Docklands Tours & Tickets