Take in Melbourne’s highlights from a unique vantage point on the scenic Yarra River. Learn about the history of this modern metropolis on a 2-hour narrated tour as you glide past beautiful gardens, historic buildings, and ultramodern skyscrapers.
Enjoy the sights from your boat’s sundeck or through panoramic windows from the inside cabin, where you can enjoy complimentary coffee or tea. At the end of the round-trip journey, you’ll have a wonderful overview of Melbourne’s history and layout to help you plan the rest of your time in Victoria’s welcoming capital.
• Crown Entertainment Complex
• West Gate Bridge
• 19th-century sailing ship Polly Woodside
• World Congress Center and Trade Center
• Southgate Arts and Leisure Precinct
• Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Center
• Princes Bridge
• Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
• The Governor's residence
• Olympic Park
• Herring Island
• Royal Botanic Gardens
• Victorian Arts Center spire
• National Tennis Center