The history of Melbourne centers on its strategic location where the Yarra River empties into Port Phillip Bay. Learn about Melbourne’s early settlement and its evolution from a 19th-century boomtown to the largest port in the Southern Hemisphere on this leisurely, 1-hour river cruise.
Relax as you cruise downriver past ultramodern skyscrapers and the active Docklands area, taking in the sights from an outside sundeck or through panoramic windows inside the cabin.
• Westgate Bridge
• Southgate Arts and Leisure Precinct
• Crown Entertainment Complex
• 19th-century sailing ship Polly Woodside
• Shipping channels and dock area
• World Congress Center and Trade Center
• Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Center