Are you interested in?
28 Tours & Activities
114 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
62 Tours & Activities
5 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Helmet and personal equipment
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from any location in Mendoza City. Please contact us if your hotel is not in the list.
- El Plumerillo Airport, Mendoza Argentina
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rancho El Rosario Horse Riding Holidays
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Horseback expedition to The Andes, 5 days?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Horseback expedition to The Andes, 5 days?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Horseback expedition to The Andes, 5 days?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 140860P5
Compare Similar Experiences
Horseback expedition to The Andes, 5 days
Explore Similar Things to Do
Horseback RidingHikingNature and WildlifePhotography ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMendozaHorseback Riding - SantiagoHiking - SantiagoNature and Wildlife - SantiagoPhotography Tours - SantiagoHorseback Riding - San AntonioHiking - San AntonioNature and Wildlife - San AntonioPhotography Tours - San AntonioHorseback Riding - SaltaHiking - SaltaNature and Wildlife - SaltaPhotography Tours - SaltaCategory
Plaza Independencia Tours & TicketsNavarro Correa Winery Tours & TicketsHill of Glory (Cerro de la Gloria) Tours & TicketsLa Payunia Provincial Reserve Tours & TicketsBodegas Salentein Tours & TicketsDomaine Bousquet Tours & TicketsFinca Decero Tours & TicketsGeneral San Martin Park (Parque General San Martin) Tours & TicketsAtuel Canyon (Canon del Atuel) Tours & TicketsBodega Renacer Tours & TicketsUco Valley Tours & TicketsAchaval-Ferrer Winery Tours & TicketsBodega Tierras Altas Tours & TicketsLujan de Cuyo Tours & TicketsAndeluna Cellars Tours & TicketsCacheuta Thermal Spa (Termas Cacheuta) Tours & TicketsBodega Cruzat Tours & TicketsPlaza España Tours & TicketsVillavicencio Natural Reserve (Reserva Natural Villavicencio) Tours & TicketsMt. Mercedario Tours & Tickets