Are you interested in?
- 8-hour wine tour in Mendoza wine country
- Sip a variety of local wines like malbec, and leave the driving to a professional!
- Visit three wineries in the Luján de Cuyo wine area of Mendoza
- Learn about winemaking in Argentina from your knowledgeable guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Meet a staff member at your first Mendoza winery for a tour that includes the winery's history and architecture. Enjoy your first Mendoza wine tasting of the day while hearing about the winemaking process and some notes on how to taste and appreciate different varietals.
Climb back aboard your minivan for the additional wine tours, enjoying the sights of the Mendoza vineyards shaded by the distant Andes on the way. At each winery, including Tempus Alba, Altavista and Luigi Bosca, you will learn the particulars of the different histories and methods involved in their varied approaches to winemaking.
Stop at the Pasrai Olive Oil Factory for a tasting of a different type before settling down to a shady picnic lunch in a peaceful outdoor setting. Your wine-tasting day ends with drop-off at your Mendoza hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years to taste wine
- Note: itinerary is subject to change
- Numbers are limited to 18 people on this tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kahuak
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I highly recommend the tour for people starting out with wine knowledge or those looking to learn a bit more." See review