Are you interested in?
- A guided mountain-bike ride through the Potrerillos Valley outside of Mendoza
- See the hilly, desert terrain around Mendoza up close from the seat of a bike
- Learn about the history and wildlife of the area from your expert local guide
- Cruise by natural springs, fountains and caves
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off in Mendoza
Departure & Return
Departure PointMendoza, Mendoza, Province of Mendoza, Cuyo
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Suitable for all levels of experience
- It is recommended that you bring sunblock and wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- During the winter months (June through September), it is recommended that you wear warm clothes and bring a jacket or sweater
- You may bring your own food
- Note: Tour duration is an estimate as traffic and weather conditions may cause some minor delays
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tangol
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms