Are you interested in?
Puebla Cathedral (Catedral de Puebla) Tours
24 Tours & Activities
416 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
666 Tours & Activities
10 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Av. Juárez 70, Colonia Centro, Centro, Cuauhtémoc, 06010 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Excellence Mexico Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cholula and Puebla?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cholula and Puebla?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cholula and Puebla?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cholula and Puebla?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 154527P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingMexico CityBus Tours - Central MexicoArchaeology Tours - Central MexicoHistorical Tours - Central MexicoBus Tours - TaxcoArchaeology Tours - TaxcoHistorical Tours - TaxcoBus Tours - AcapulcoArchaeology Tours - AcapulcoHistorical Tours - AcapulcoCategory
Museo del Templo Mayor (Templo Mayor Museum)Ripley's Believe It or Not! MexicoMexico City Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Ciudad de Mexico)National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM)Azteca Stadium (Estadio Azteca)San AngelIztaccihuatlMuseum of Tequila and Mezcal (Museo del Tequila y el Mezcal)Mexico City Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)San Juan Bautista Church (Parroquia San Juan Bautista)San Juan Market (Mercado de San Juan)Jamaica Market (Mercado Jamaica)Sonora Market (Mercado de Sonora)Anahuacalli Museum (Museo Anahuacalli)Paseo de la ReformaReforma 222Six Flags MexicoBasilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Basilica de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe)Mexico City Popular Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular)Angel of Independence (Monumento a la Independencia)