Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit downtown Mexico City with an expert local guide
- Spend three hours visiting some of the area's most important attractions
- Choose from tours in English or Spanish
- Group sizes capped at 15 participants for an intimate experience
Departure & Return
We will contact you to give you information about your guide. We will be waiting minutes before 9:30am, in the front-left corner of the Metropolitan Cathedral, next to the newsstand (that actually sells photographs). Search for Meeting Point Mexico a Pie en Google Maps.
We end next to "El Caballito Statue", in front of the National Museum of Art
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mexico a Pie Walking Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms