Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit a local market and enjoy a cooking lesson in Mexico City
- Small group ensures a personalized experience
- Learn culinary secrets from a chef-instructor
- Choose from a morning or afternoon class
Departure & Return
Meet with one of our professionally trained chefs at our location, Bucareli 165. Ending point will be exactly on the same point where your experience begins.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mexican Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you like food and cooking and feeling like having a relaxed afternoon with lots of fun, laughter and cooking, then you should not miss this opportunity!" See review