If you’ve chosen the ticket-only option, make your own way to Six Flags Mexico, about 30 minutes south of the city near the borough of Tlalpan. Or, enjoy hotel pickup from your Mexico City hotel if option selected. When you arrive, head inside and enjoy all the rides, attractions and shows you want until it’s time to head back to the city in the evening. You have about seven hours of quality family fun!
Your ticket includes admission to Six Flags’ 100+ rides and attractions, including Batman, The Ride; Terminator X; and Cowboy Stunt Show. A sampling is listed below.
If you’ve chosen hotel transport, you’ll be returned to your Mexico City hotel. Rides
Shows and other attractions
- Batman, The Ride: 105 feet (32 meters) at its tallest point, this 2,170-foot-long (662-meter) roller coaster reaches speeds of 50 mph (80 kph) as it takes you twisting and turning through a dark Gotham City, all with your feet dangling in the air — it’s the only suspended roller coaster in Mexico!
- Superman: With speeds up to 75 mph (120 kph), this is one of the world’s fastest roller coasters. After a brief look at the newspaper office where Clark Kent and Lois Lane work, fly through the sky with Superman, accompanying him on an exciting journey that includes a 270-foot (66-meter) drop.
- The Joker: The first spinning roller coaster at Six Flags Mexico, this family ride introduces you to the villain’s chaotic world as you wind along in four-person cars, dodging traps set by the Joker.
- Kids’ rides: More than 40 child-friendly rides, including circus-type rides, offer fun for smaller kids.
- Blackout: As you sit in a darkened theater, follow ‘the Shadow’ on a 30-minute virtual journey through a world of colorful special effects.
- Magic Light Parade: This nighttime weekend-only parade features dancers and other performers, plus characters from the Looney Tunes and the Justice League.
- Dance with the Looney Tunes: Be a special guest at a dance-off between Bugs Bunny and other Looney Tunes favorites.
- Cowboy Stunt Show: A Wild West–themed action show for the whole family.
- Terminator X: The amazing sound and visual effects of this interactive laser battle of humans vs. machines will have you thinking you are in the middle of a video game.
- Swim with Dolphins: Don’t miss the chance to interact with some of the friendliest and smartest mammals in the sea.