Your Six Flags VIP Pass includes entrance through the fast-track line, skip-the-line access to all rides and attractions, and reserved seats at all shows. After a full day at the park, relax aboard your minivan for transport back to Mexico City.Rides
Shows and other attractions
- Superman: Is that a bird . . . a plane? It’s Superman! Enjoy one of the world’s speediest roller coasters, at 75 mph (120 kph). Take a glimpse into the newspaper office where Clark Kent and Lois Lane work, and then soar the skies with Superman on a heart-stopping ride that includes a 270-foot (66-meter) drop.
- The Joker: A great one for the family, The Joker is Six Flags Mexico’s first spinning roller coaster. Get to know the villain’s topsy-turvy world aboard a four-person car that escapes traps set by the Joker.
- Batman, The Ride: The only suspended roller coaster in Mexico, this ride features seats that leave your feet dangling in the air. Twist and turn into Gotham City, reaching speeds of 50 mph (80 kph) and 105 feet (32 meters) at its highest point.
- Kids’ rides: Got little ones in your family who need more low-key fun? Discover more than 40 kids’ attractions, including circus rides.
- Terminator X: Immerse yourself in an interactive laser battle of humans vs. machines with impressive sound and visual effects.
- Magic Light Parade: A nighttime weekend parade featuring dancers, other performers and characters from the Looney Tunes and the Justice League.
- Blackout: Follow ‘the Shadow’ on a 30-minute virtual journey using colorful special effects, while sitting inside a dark theater.
- Cowboy Stunt Show: A Wild West–themed action performance that the whole family can enjoy.
- Dance with the Looney Tunes: Be a special guest at a dance-off between Bugs Bunny and other Looney Tunes favorites.
- Swim with Dolphins: Interact with some of the friendliest and smartest charmers of the sea.