Are you interested in?
Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary Tours
15 Tours & Activities
13 Tours & Activities
289 Tours & Activities
11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See Florida Keys wildlife and coastal ecosystems on a day trip from Fort Lauderdale or Miami that’s led by a marine biologist or naturalist guide. Paddle a kayak or stand-up paddleboard through the mangrove forests and seagrass flats, eat lunch on the water, then snorkel two reef locations in the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary. Watch for dolphins, manatees, sea turtles, and much more, with an expert guide to help identify wildlife and explain the fascinating ecology of the Florida coast.
- Visit three marine ecosystems in the Keys
- Spot Florida wildlife in natural habitat
- Includes mangroves, sea grass flats, and coral reefs
- Travel with an experienced naturalist to learn more about the Keys
- Take home pictures from above and below water
- Pickup and drop-off in Miami or Fort Lauderdale
- Includes lunch, entrance fees, and all activities
- Full-day adventure (kayak or stand-up paddleboard, snorkeling) in the Keys
Saved to wishlist!
Water, sparkling water, soft drinks, and snacks.
Wild Lime eco-bottles are yours to keep!
Professional, naturalist guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
All snorkel, kayak and paddle board gear and equipment
Fish and invertebrates identification cards for guest use
Smaller-group, personalized experience
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: • We pick up from most hotels and locations in Miami-Dade County and Broward County
• However, if you are coming from a location North of Oakland Park Blvd. in Ft. Lauderdale or south of Brickell in downtown Miami, there is a chance we may need to provide a convenient meet up location in the morning.
Return point: Returns to the original departure point
- Miami Intl Airport, 2100 NW 42nd Ave, Miami, FL 33126
- Ft. Lauderdale Intl Airport, 100 Terminal Drive, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315
- Port Everglades Midport Garage, 1850 Eller Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316, USA
- Port Miami, 1015 N America Way #2, Miami, FL 33132, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available
- Minimum numbers apply - There is a possibility of cancellation if there are not enough guests to meet requirements (In the event of this occurring, you will be provided with the choice of a possible alternative or a full refund)
- Parts of this trip may be cancelled due to poor atmospheric and/or marine weather conditions. If a part of the trip needs to be cancelled while on the tour, an alternative will be provided. No refund will be provided.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wild Lime Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Florida Keys Eco, Paddle, and Snorkel Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Florida Keys Eco, Paddle, and Snorkel Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Florida Keys Eco, Paddle, and Snorkel Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Florida Keys Eco, Paddle, and Snorkel Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 44152P3
Compare Similar Experiences
Florida Keys Eco, Paddle, and Snorkel Tour
1 hour 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsStand Up PaddleboardingPorts of Call ToursKayakingSnorkelingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMiamiShore Excursions - FloridaStand Up Paddleboarding - FloridaPorts of Call Tours - FloridaKayaking - FloridaSnorkeling - FloridaShore Excursions - Fort LauderdaleStand Up Paddleboarding - Fort LauderdalePorts of Call Tours - Fort LauderdaleKayaking - Fort LauderdaleSnorkeling - Fort LauderdaleShore Excursions - Boca RatonStand Up Paddleboarding - Boca RatonPorts of Call Tours - Boca RatonKayaking - Boca RatonSnorkeling - Boca RatonCategory
Wynwood Tours & TicketsKey Biscayne Tours & TicketsJungle Island Tours & TicketsPérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) Tours & TicketsCoconut Grove Tours & TicketsCoral Gables Tours & TicketsBal Harbour Tours & TicketsCoral Castle Museum Tours & TicketsBass Museum of Art Tours & TicketsSouth Pointe Park Tours & TicketsArt Deco Historic District Tours & TicketsHomestead-Miami Speedway Tours & TicketsAventura Mall Tours & TicketsMiami Children's Museum Tours & TicketsMiami Washington Avenue Tours & TicketsMango's Tropical Café Tours & TicketsWynwood Walls Tours & TicketsRickenbacker Trail Tours & TicketsMiami Cruise Port (PortMiami) Tours & TicketsFisher Island Tours & Tickets