Are you interested in?
Little Havana Tours
76 Tours & Activities
104 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
34 Tours & Activities
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Gratuity not included (tips)
Departure & Return
Departure PointKarmen Bakery, 1854 SW 8th St, Miami, FL 33135, USA
Return DetailsLittle Havana Cigar Factory, 1501 SW 8th St, Miami, FL 33135, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Miami Beach Welcome Center
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 122498P16
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursAudio GuidesWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMiamiFood Tours - FloridaAudio Guides - FloridaWalking Tours - FloridaHistorical Tours - FloridaFood Tours - Fort LauderdaleAudio Guides - Fort LauderdaleWalking Tours - Fort LauderdaleHistorical Tours - Fort LauderdaleFood Tours - Boca RatonAudio Guides - Boca RatonWalking Tours - Boca RatonHistorical Tours - Boca RatonCategory
Coral Castle MuseumVizcaya Museum and Gardens Mango's Tropical CaféMiami Washington AvenueDe la Cruz CollectionWynwood WallsArt Deco Historic DistrictMiami SeaquariumPérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) Holocaust Memorial Miami BeachBass Museum of ArtOleta River State ParkAventura MallFisher IslandZoo Miami (Miami-Dade Zoological Park and Gardens)South Pointe ParkNew World CenterKey BiscayneMiami Design DistrictCoconut Grove