- 60-minute Miami dance cruise
- Capture the lit-up skyline of Miami as the boat travels through Biscayne Bay
- Cut loose to top Billboard hits and favorites from many genres spun by a resident DJ
- Enjoy the option of dancing on an open-air deck under the stars or in air-conditioned comfort
- Unique way to spend a tropical night in Miami
Departure & Return
Island Queen Cruises ticket booth located at the center of Bayside Marketplace along the water front.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
The resident-professional DJ spins all the latest dance club hits and songs from a variety of genres to satisfy everyone's musical preferences. Dance the night away on the open-air upper deck dance floor, complete with awnings in case of rain, or head to the air-conditioned cabin below to relax and socialize with other guests.
A full-cash bar on board the boat serves beer, wine, premium beverages, soft drinks, chips, snacks and popcorn. Dinner is not available on this dance cruise.
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the cruise's departure time and enjoy this unique way to spend a warm, tropical evening in Miami.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Infants require a boarding pass
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 140 travelers
- OPERATED BY Island Queen Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff