Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- See Miami from the water on a Biscayne Bay sightseeing cruise
- Modern vessel with air conditioning, restrooms, and cash bar
- Multiple departure times available
- View celebrity homes and private islands on Millionaire's Row
Departure & Return
Bayside Marketplace (Island Queen Cruises and Tours Ticket Booth located by the flags in front entrance and the entertainment Stage in the middle of the Marketplace) 401 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami FL 33132 Bayside parking garage available (paid parking) Dates: Daily
|Monday:||11:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||11:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||11:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||11:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||11:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Saturday:||11:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Sunday:||11:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Infants must be checked in
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
- OPERATED BY Island Queen Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accomodations Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Meeting & Pickup Other Start times/Opening hours
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The chairs on the inside were inexpensive and a bit uncomfortable but that was ok for the short duration." See review