Are you interested in?
- Full-day trip to Genoa and Portofino from Milan
- 2-hour Genoa walking tour with your knowledgeable guide
- Roundtrip boat ride from Santa Margherita Ligure to Portofino
- See Portofino at your own pace, and enjoy its stunning Mediterranean scenery and chic ambience
- Transport by air-condioned, luxury coach
Departure & Return
Corner with largo Cairoli 18, departure from bus stop next to the agency. Please be ready at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure of the tour.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
When the tour is finished, take some free time to explore independently. Sit down at a restaurant and have lunch (at own expense) or stroll along the sea and explore the village of Santa Margherita Ligure, just to the southeast of Genoa. This diminutive and charming seaside town sits on Dolphin Gulf, named for the abundance of dolphins that inhabit the area. Switch from coach to boat here and cruise through the sea over to Portofino.
Then take some free time in Portofino to explore on your own, strolling the narrow cobblestone streets and going past colorfully painted houses on the waterfront and soaking up the Mediterranean scenery. Head to Castello Brown, the city’s 16th-century castle. If you visit on a clear day, you'll be rewarded with views across the Mediterranean Sea of the lush mountains of Corsica.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Times indicated in the program and order of the visit are subject to possibile changes due to traffic problems and/or organizational requirements to ensure full enjoyment of the tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zani Viaggi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Just delightful all around long day but well worth it ." See review