Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Visit the rooftop of Milan’s famous Duomo
- Choose between an elevator or stairs to reach the rooftop
- Get a bird’s eye view of Milan and distant mountains
- Explore independently and stay as long as you like
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- In order to facilitate the supervision of the Public Security Authorities to access to the Cathedral, you are invited to empty the pockets of metal objects and open the bags. We also inform you that it’s forbidden to enter the Historical Complex with helmets, glass objects, luggages, drones and any kind of weapon. We strongly encourages you not bring big bags.
- To ensure respect for this holy place and a peaceful visit to the Cathedral for both tourists and the faithful, visitors are kindly requested to read the regulations for access to the Cathedral and Terraces.
- In order to access the Duomo Monumental Complex, the ticket holder will have to be dressed appropriately.
- In case of adverse weather conditions, security and public order reasons, or other organizational or technical factors the Veneranda Fabbrica del Duomo may change opening hours, access methods, visit duration, or any events planned at the Duomo.
- Near public transportation
- For Terraces access: go behind the Duomo where you will see the elevator and the stairs access sign.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Veneranda Fabbrica del Duomo di Milano
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "However one buys tickets, wear sneakers or comfortable shoes with good grip." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews