Hop on the vintage street car to begin this exciting day of exploring Milan. This city of 2.5 million people is a bustling and diverse metropolis boasting a thriving fashion scene, a cosmopolitan culture and ample amounts of history. Thanks to your MilanoCard, you can experience Milan at many different levels and many different ways.
Hop off the tram at the Duomo, Milan's gorgeous Gothic cathedral. Spend some time lingering in the interior, gawking at the stained glass windows and sculptures of the saints. And don't miss heading up to the roof where you'll get an incredible view of the city. Back on the tram, consider hopping off at the Sforza Castle, a 15th-century fortress that is one of the largest of its kind in Europe. The castle houses some of Milan's finest art collections.
When in Milan, one thing that cannot be ignored is fashion. So hop off the tram to wander around the Quadrilatero della Moda. Pop into shops of established and up-and-coming designers, chic boutiques and luxury shops.
If you stay on the street car the entire time, the circuit takes one hour. Listen to the onboard commentary to get a sense of the history of the city and each place you pass by. Save on Entry to Select Attractions with MilanoCard 24H:
Save on Select Milan Services:
- Leonardo 3D Exhibition (50% savings)
- Leonardo da Vinci’s The Last Supper at Santa Maria delle Grazie (free entry subject to availability)
- Pinacoteca Ambrosiana and Codex Atlanticus (from 13% savings daily and 33% savings on Wednesdays)
- Saving for restaurants/events in Milan
Milan Hop-On Hop-Off Tour Recommended Stops:
- Navigli canal sightseeing cruise (10% savings or free)
- Free access to every public transports for 24 hours
- Piazza della Repubblica (Milan Central Station)
- Piazza Cavour
- Royal Villa and Public Gardens
- Montenapoleone (Guiseppe Verde Hotel and Via Montenapoleone)
- Piazza Scala (Teatro La Scala)
- Piazza Duomo (Milan Duomo and Pinacoteca Ambrosiana)
- Piazza Castello (Sforza Castle)
- Piazzale Cadorna (Torre Branca, La Triennale di Milano)
- Piazza Virgilio (Santa Maria delle Grazie: home to the Last Supper)
- Arco della Pace (Sempione Park)
Please click on 'view additional information' to download a map of the departure point