Don’t worry—here are some similar options
1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover two of Milan's historical treasures with a viewing of 'The Last Supper' and a guided tour of Sforza Castle. Begin with a visit to the UNESCO-listed Santa Maria delle Grazie, a 15th-century church that is home to Leonardo de Vinci's 'Last Supper' mural. Learn about this iconic piece of art—as well as the church where it resides—before continuing on to explore Sforza Castle, built in the 15th-century for the rulers of Renaissance Milan.
- Visit two of Milan's best-known historical landmarks
- Skip-the-line access to Santa Maria delle Grazie church
- View Leonardo da Vinci’s iconic 'Last Supper' mural
- Tour the exterior of the 15th-century Sforza Castle
Saved to wishlist!
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Sforza Castle admission fee not included. The Castle will be seen only from the outside
Departure & Return
Piazza di Santa Maria delle Grazie, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
Piazza Castello, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Please note: You will visit only the exterior of the Sforza Castle, not the Museums
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers, we are unable to offer any reduced price tickets - infants under one year of age pay nothing ( unless they are in a buggy, in that case they too will need a ticket), this is the policy set by the Milan Authorities
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY YOUR TRAVEL DIARY
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Last Supper and Sforza Castle Tour - small group tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The Last Supper and Sforza Castle Tour - small group tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during The Last Supper and Sforza Castle Tour - small group tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Still Have Questions?
Product code: 21945P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingMilanWalking Tours - LombardyWalking Tours - FernoWalking Tours - Lake ComoCategory
San Sepolcro Church (Chiesa di San Sepolcro)Poldi Pezzoli Museum (Museo Poldi Pezzoli)Navigli DistrictLeonardo da Vinci National Museum of Science and Technology Branca Tower (Torre Branca)Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore (Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore)Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie (Chiesa di Santa Maria delle Grazie)Vicolungo The Style OutletsAmbrosiana Museum and Library (Veneranda Biblioteca Ambrosiana)Lake Orta (Lago di Orta)Vicolo dei LavandaiMuseo del NovecentoRoyal Palace of Milan (Palazzo Reale di Milano)Corso Buenos AiresColumns of San Lorenzo (Colonne di San Lorenzo)Piazza Mercanti Milan Via Manzoni (Via Alessandro Manzoni)Arch of Peace (Arco della Pace)Bramante Sacristy (Sacrestia del Bramante)Via della Spiga