Are you interested in?
- Visit two of Milan's best-known historical landmarks
- Skip-the-line access to Santa Maria delle Grazie church
- View Leonardo da Vinci’s iconic 'Last Supper' mural
- Tour the exterior of the 15th-century Sforza Castle
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Please note: You will visit only the exterior of the Sforza Castle, not the Museums
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers, we are unable to offer any reduced price tickets - infants under one year of age pay nothing ( unless they are in a buggy, in that case they too will need a ticket), this is the policy set by the Milan Authorities
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY YOUR TRAVEL DIARY
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "It is very difficult certain small details without a guide." See review
- "If you want to visit any of the museums inside the castle (there are many) make sure to leave time to do that!" See review
- "While the group is a big big with different mobility, our guide is able to take care the group well." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews