Are you interested in?
- Visit Milwaukee's most popular sights
- Learn the city's fascinating history
- See mansions and museums
- Small group tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
200 East Wells Street, Milwaukee City Hall. Please meet us near the intersection of Water and Wells Street in front of the large gold sculpture. Paid parking is available across Water Street in an underground parking structure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by a legal guardian
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years old
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Untapped Tours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- "Be prepared for pricey parking if you use the garage across the street!" See review
- "May want to park further away for less and experience riding the trolly to meet for the tour." See review
- "I didn't expect City Hall to be open but was looking forward to touring the Clock Creamery to watch them make cheese,sample and purchase but it's closed on Sundays." See review