Montego Bay, Caribbean
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
4 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Port pickup and drop-off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Montego Bay Airport Transportation, 24 A1, Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Port of Falmouth, Falmouth, Jamaica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Thelga's Jamaica Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Reach Falls?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Reach Falls?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Reach Falls?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Reach Falls?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 30742P40
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremePorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMontego BayShore Excursions - Lucea4WD Tours - LuceaSporting Events - LuceaExtreme - LuceaPorts of Call Tours - LuceaShore Excursions - Falmouth4WD Tours - FalmouthSporting Events - FalmouthExtreme - FalmouthPorts of Call Tours - FalmouthShore Excursions - Trelawny4WD Tours - TrelawnySporting Events - TrelawnyExtreme - TrelawnyPorts of Call Tours - TrelawnyCategory
Sam Sharpe SquareGood Hope EstateFort MontegoHip Strip (Gloucester Avenue)Aquasol Theme ParkGreenwood Great HouseRastafari Indigenous VillageGlistening Waters Luminous LagoonAhhh...Ras Natango Gallery and GardenMontego Bay Cruise PortMontego Bay Marine ParkCornwall BeachDoctor's Cave BeachMargaritaville Montego Bay Restaurant & BarCroydon Plantation