Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- Half-day whale watching tour, from Monterey
- Keep an eye out for whales, dolphins, sea lions, and birds during this cruise on the Pacific Ocean
- Learn about the whales and California's marine life from the guide
- Set out from Monterey Bay, a premiere whale watching destination
Departure & Return
Parking Address: 250 Figueroa Street Monterey CA 93940 Once parked, please walk down the tourist pier to our office.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Warm layers are recommended
- Sun protection, camera, binoculars, water, and snacks are recommended
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- If prone to motionsickness, please take precautionary measures and we also sell motion sickness remedies in the shop
- DUE TO THE COVID19 SITUATION-All guests and crew are required to wear PPE/Masks in order to board the trip and throughout the entirety of the tour
- We have limited capacity on our tours to ensure guests can maintain at least a 6 foot distance at all times
- Increased cleaning/sanitiation procedures have been implemented in order to ensure the safety of all guests on board
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discovery Whale Watch
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Please bring warm clothing, woolly hats and gloves - just in case you need them, as I was frozen to my bones by the time we got off." See review