Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Group size is limited to 12 people for personal service
- Come hungry to enjoy a lunch of included tastings
- Get tips on where to eat, drink, and explore in Monterey
- Convenient meeting point in a central location
Departure & Return
We will meet outside the entrance to the Old Fisherman's Wharf across from the Custom House (this is the wharf with all of the shops and restaurants, not the commercial wharf). Look for the pink building called Harbor House on the corner and your guide will be standing in front of that building.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers 4 and over
- Please email the host with any specific dietary requirements
- Vegetarian & vegan options are available, please email the host
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (1.5 to 2 miles total).
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (Comfortable shoes and clothes, dress in layers as weather on the Monterey Peninsula is always changing due to our unique microclimates).
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Monterey Bay Food Tours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.