Are you interested in?
- Leave all the planning to someone else on this seamless discovery tour
- Immerse yourself in the beautiful, unspoiled scenery of Mystery Valley
- Explore the region in the company of a Navajo guide
- Discover natural arches, ancient Anasazi dwellings and artifacts, and more
Departure & Return
Please enter the Visitors Lobby of The View Hotel. Your Navajo guide will be waiting by the statue with a Cowboy on a horse. Be there 10-15 minutes before the departure time. Important: All departure times are UTAH time. Monument Valley/Mystery Valley honors Mountain Daylight savings, please note the 1 hour time difference between Arizona and Utah during this time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Monument Valley Simpsons Trailhandler Tours, LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms