Are you interested in?
Departure & Return
Meeting point: Tiahura public beach park, opposite the pharmacy, small village former Club Med. You must contact the service provider at least 48 hours before the excursion to confirm the organization! Tip: stay on Moorea the day before, the excursion departs at the indicated time!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Participants must contact Moorea Blue Paddle after confirmation of the reservation in order to know the meeting time
- A simple self-administered medical questionnaire will be submitted to you on the day of the excursion. To consult it before confirming the reservation, contact Moorea Blue Paddle
- The maximum weight allowed on transparent kayaks is 95kg
- Age restriction: from 5 to 65 years maximum
- You must be in good general health and have no joint or heart problems
- This excursion depends on the weather conditions. In case of cancellation Moorea Blue Paddle will offer an alternative date or a full refund
- This activity is not recommended: for pregnant women, people afraid of water, people with back and joint problems
- Recommended to stay on Moorea the day before because we leave early in the morning and leave at the indicated time!
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please contact the service provider 48 hours before to receive organizational information
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY MOOREA BLUE PADDLE
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands