If you’re short on time in Mumbai, this private tour lets you do the rounds of the city’s many highlights in just four hours, with a flexible itinerary and departure time on top. Gain insight into the city's heritage as you discover landmarks such as the Gateway of India, Rajabai Clock Tower, and many more. Hotel, port, or train station pickup and drop-off, and entrance fees are included.
- Private 4-hour sightseeing tour of Mumbai
- Learn about Mumbai’s history and its place as the hub of Bollywood movies
- See top attractions like the Gateway of India and UNESCO-listed Chhatrapati Shivaji station
- Includes entrance fees and bottled water
- Private air-conditioned transport including hotel, port, and railway station pickup and drop-off
- Flexible itinerary and departure time, plus personalized attention from a private guide
What You Can Expect
After pickup from your Mumbai hotel, or the port or railway station, set off to explore by air-conditioned vehicle. Hear about Mumbai’s place as India’s largest city and home of the Bollywood movie industry, and tell your guide if there’s anything you want to see more of: your itinerary is flexible.
Learn about Mumbai’s time under British rule from the 18th to the 20th century, and admire the Gateway of India, built to commemorate the 1911 visit of King George V. See the nearby landmark Taj Mahal Palace Hotel, opened in 1903, and take in the historical buildings of Mumbai University, including the Big Ben-style Rajabai Clock Tower.
Check out the now-ruined Watson's Hotel, and hear an amusing legend about its past, before seeing highlights like the Oval Cricket Ground and Bombay High Court.
Pause at the UNESCO-listed Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus station, and dhobi ghat, Asia’s largest outdoor laundry, and then move on to Mahatma Gandhi's former residence, the Haji Ali Dargah mosque, Jain Temple, and Banganga Tank.
Admire Mumbai’s skyline from Kamala Nehru Park, and drive past Marine Drive’s colonial buildings like the Flora Fountain and Telegraph Building.
After four hours, your tour ends back at your hotel.