Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- Catamaran cruise from Mykonos
- Sail among the turquoise waters of the Aegean to the islands of Delos and Rhenia
- Swim and at snorkel at secluded island coves
- Snap photos of the UNESCO-listed archaeological site of Delos
- Includes a delicious, multicourse Greek lunch served onboard
- Cool off with unlimited beer, wine, and soft drinks from an open bar
- Private or small-group (max 12 people) options available
- Choice of a daytime or sunset cruise
Departure & Return
Once you're in Ornos Bay, when you look at the sea, there is on the left a DOCK with small power and fishing boats. Our Captain will wait for you AT THE BEGINNING OF THAT DOCK (next to the beach and close to the "Pasaji" beach bar) with the tender.
What To Expect
Pass the islands of Rhenia and Delos, birthplace of the god Apollo according to Greek mythology and home to the ruins of an ancient port city. Time and weather permitting, stop briefly in front of Delos to snap photos of this sacred archaeological site. Make a snorkeling and swimming stop at an unspoiled Beach Cove, where you can splash into the crystal clear Aegean and explore the underwater world with provided snorkeling equipment. Alternatively, in cases of windy weather, sail to some of the famous southern beaches of Mykonos instead.
Midday, savor a traditional Greek lunch freshly prepared right on board by a skilled sailor-chef. Satisfy your appetite with seven typical dishes including salads, grilled prawns, calamari in white wine sauce, and meat and vegetables sautéed with balsamic vinegar. Wash it all down with unlimited beer, white wine, and soda from an open bar. After a digestion break, take one more swim and then enjoy views of the islands of Paros and Naxos on the return voyage to Ornos Bay.
Note: Price listed is per person. Choose from a private or small-group tour (maximum of 12 passengers). With private tours, a visit to the archaeological site of Delos can also be arranged for an additional fee. Please inquire upon booking.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Passport number, full name, year of birth and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Minimum numbers apply concerning the Semi-Private tour only. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mykonos Catamaran
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff