Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- Small-group yacht cruise from Mykonos
- Explore the brilliant Aegean on a sailing vessel
- Swim and snorkel at a pristine beach on the uninhabited island of Rhenia
- Customize the itinerary with a choice of two afternoon options
- Explore the sacred archaeological site at Delos with a licensed English speaking guide (optional)
- Enjoy a light onboard lunch of pasta, Greek salad, and fruit
- Cool off with Greek wine, beer, or soft drinks
- Reach your cruise stress-free with included transportation
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Meet your cruise representative and friendly crew, and get a safety briefing before climbing aboard the yacht. If you like, help the skipper raise and trim the sails and get a lesson in steering as you make your way out into the bright blue Aegean, or you can simply soak up the sun on deck.
Drop anchor in an unspoiled bay at the island of Rhenia for a swim and snorkel break off a golden sand beach. When you've had your fill of the water, enjoy a delicious light lunch right on board featuring Italian pasta with Greek Salad, fresh local fruits, and a selection of complimentary house wine and soft drinks.
Then, choose from two different options to create your own ideal afternoon. Go ashore at Delos, the birthplace of the Apollo according to Greek mythology, for a licensed guided tour of the UNESCO-listed ruins of the ancient Greek trading and pilgrimage city (entrance fee not included). Explore the remnants of temples and marketplaces, see sacred artifacts in the museum, and hike up Mt. Kythnos for spectacular views of the island and surrounding sea. Or, take inspiration from Poseidon with another swimming stop at a beautiful Rhenia beach.
With either choice, climb back aboard the yacht in the late afternoon and start the return voyage to Mykonos, where the full-day tour concludes.
Your crew helps you disembark by a short tender ride to the small dock in front of the Church of Agios Ioannis where your complimentary transportation is waiting for you. Say goodbye—in Greek style—with a farewell drink toast.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Upon reservation passport details of each participant (full name, passport number, nationality and date of birth) are required for passenger list before embarkation date.
- Cases of pregnancy, mobility and healthy issues must be advised before reservation and are subject to reconfirmation so to assure a safe participation of the passenger on cruise.
- It is highly recommended to schedule your cruise date at the beginning of your stay in Mykonos, especially for short stay vacation planners, in order to have alternative available dates in case of cancellations due to the bad weather.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Number of guests may vary according to the yacht allocated and to the current weather conditions as to ensure a safe and comfortable experience.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sunfos Alessia Yachting
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms