Are you interested in?
Departure & Return
Nagoya VIP Lounge 8:30 departure
Kanayama Station North Exit, VIP Liner bus stop (in front of 7eleven convenience store) 8:00 departure
Kanayama Masaki VIP Liner bus stop 7:40 departure
In front of Hida Hotel Plaza 15:30 departure
Gujo Hachiman Jokamachi Plaza 16:55 departure
Nagoya VIP Lounge 18:25 arrival
Kanayama Masaki VIP Liner bus stop 18:50 arrival
Kanayama Station North Exit, VIP Liner bus stop (in front of 7eleven convenience store) 19:10 arrival
In front of Hida Hotel Plaza 11:15 arrival
Gujo Hachiman Jokamachi Plaza 9:55 arrival
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY VIP Japan Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms