Are you interested in?
- Manga drawing workshop in central Nagoya
- Visit the city's manga school with a local guide
- Learn how to use manga tools such as G-pens
- Practise your new skills and create your own manga
- Take a tour of the Osu shopping arcade, if time permits
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Maximum of 3 participants; if you wish to book for more than 3 people, make a note in the 'Special Requirements' box when you book
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourism Designers Co., Ltd.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Private Manga Drawing Class in Nagoya.