Are you interested in?
52 Tours & Activities
26 Tours & Activities
54 Tours & Activities
7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Leave Nagoya to visit the samurai city of Kiyosu, then finish the day on a high note with beers at the Kirin brewery. The former home of the feared samurai warrior Oda Nobunaga, Kiyosu is a city steeped in history with castles, shrines, and landmarks aplenty. Visit the Hiyoshi Shrine, then continue to Kiyosu Castle where you'll have chance to dress up in samurai armor, meet an armor maker, and more. Before your return to Nagoya, you'll tour the Kirin beer factory, sampling three glasses of beer as you explore.
- Samurai city of Kiyosu tour and brewery visit
- See Hiyoshi Shrine, a sacred Shinto landmark
- Hear samurai stories from the days of Feudal Japan
- Explore Kiyosu Castle and become a certified samurai
- Refuel with a coffee halfway through the tour
- Enjoy three beers as you tour Kirin Brewery Nagoya Factory
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by subway
Kiyosu walking tour
Samurai armor experience
Kirin brewery tour with 3 drinks
Food and drinks at the cafe
Departure & Return
1-chōme-1-4 Meieki, Nakamura Ward, Nagoya, Aichi 450-0002, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Smoking is permitted at the cafe NOA
- Minimum drinking age is 20 years and ID may be required; soft drinks are provided if you do not drink alcohol
- Summer in Japan can be hot, so lightweight clothes are recommended with suitable shoes for walking
- Kiyosu Castle is closed on all Japanese national holidays
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers who are pregnant
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourism Designers Co., Ltd.
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kiyosu Samurai Walking Tour and Kirin Brewery Visit from Nagoya?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kiyosu Samurai Walking Tour and Kirin Brewery Visit from Nagoya?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kiyosu Samurai Walking Tour and Kirin Brewery Visit from Nagoya?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kiyosu Samurai Walking Tour and Kirin Brewery Visit from Nagoya?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Being able to walk around town as opposed to taking the conventional tourist bus adds another dimension to the experience as it allows one to truly breathe in and immerse one's self in the atmosphere of the Japanese environment." See review
Product code: 25341P23
Compare Similar Experiences
Kiyosu Samurai Walking Tour and Kirin Brewery Visit from Nagoya
6 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesRail ToursWalking ToursBeer & Brewery ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesNagoyaUnique Experiences - Aichi PrefectureRail Tours - Aichi PrefectureWalking Tours - Aichi PrefectureBeer & Brewery Tours - Aichi PrefectureFull-day Tours - Aichi PrefectureCategory