Are you interested in?
28 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
121 Tours & Activities
69 Tours & Activities
7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Get to the heart of historic Nanjing, one of China’s ancient capitals, on this private day tour. Burst through the language barrier as your private guide explains exactly what you’re seeing: the Sun Yatsen Mausoleum, the tomb of a long-lost revolutionary, the Confucius Temple Area, the Chaotian Gong of Nanjing palace and museum, and the ancient Zhonghua Gate. Your tour includes lunch plus private hotel or station transfers.
- Check off four key Nanjing highlights in just one day
- Enjoy personalized information from your private guide
- Savor an authentic Chinese lunch in a local restaurant
- Relax with private 2-way transfers direct from your hotel or the station
Saved to wishlist!
Professional tour guide
Hotel pickup & drop-off
Entrance ticket fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup service is available for Nanjing downtown hotels or Railway Station (Nanjing Railway Station or South Railway Station), please provide the hotel or train information while booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY China Theme Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Day Tour: Nanjing City Highlights with Hotel or Railway Station Transfer?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Product code: 31614P113
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursMarketsHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNanjingFood Tours - Eastern ChinaBus Tours - Eastern ChinaCity Tours - Eastern ChinaMarkets - Eastern ChinaHistorical Tours - Eastern ChinaFood Tours - YangzhouBus Tours - YangzhouCity Tours - YangzhouMarkets - YangzhouHistorical Tours - YangzhouFood Tours - ChangzhouBus Tours - ChangzhouCity Tours - ChangzhouMarkets - ChangzhouHistorical Tours - ChangzhouCategory