Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- Spend the day touring and tasting in the Napa Valley
- Small-group tour limited to six people provides an intimate experience
- Bike to two wineries in the Napa Valley
- Hear about the wine-making philosophies and practices that are unique to each winery
- Tour price excludes wine tasting fees
- Must be 21 years of age or older to go on this tour
- Must be comfortable riding in a bike lane next to a traffic lane
Departure & Return
Set back off the street tucked between Ranch Market and Bistro Jeanty (look for our blue-and-white striped awning)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
On this tour you’ll visit three wineries, and you’ll ride your bike 3-6 miles (about 5-10 km) in between the wineries. At each winery, your guide introduces you to the tasting host who tells you about the special wine-making process there. You can also taste at each winery (own expense), and purchase any bottles you particularly like (own expense).
After the second winery, your group takes a break for lunch. Enjoy a picnic lunch of a selection of artisan sandwiches, green salad, fresh fruit, and assorted nibbles. Once you’ve made a trip to all three wineries, your group rides back to the bike shop to drop off your equipment.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age for admission to the winery tasting rooms is 21 years; for this reason, we are unable to accommodate guests under 21 on this tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Participants must comfortable riding in a bike lane next to traffic.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a wine-focused tour. Although tasting fees are not included upfront, there is an expectation that guests signing up for this tour will be participating in tastings. This tour is not a good choice for guests with limited interest in wine tasting.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Napa Valley Bike Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands