Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- Food and walking tour in Yountville, Napa Valley
- Try great California wines and food on an all-inclusive tour
- Visit several restaurants opened by celebrity chefs
- Learn about the food, wine, and chefs of Yountville for a well-rounded Napa experience
- Enjoy a personalized tour with a small group
- Small-group limited to six people for a personalized experience
Departure & Return
We will meet you right in front near the valet. We will be going in to Lucy restaurant for our first food and wine pairing.
If you let us know ahead of time, we can call the trolly to pick you up at the end. You can either go over to Chandon winery afterwards (we recommend you make a reservation) or the trolly can bring you back to where you started.
What To Expect
Yountville boasts of an unusually high number of Michelin-rated restaurants in a pint-sized town, making it the perfect place for a gourmet food and walking tour. Expect to sit down at three restaurants for one course each, and enjoy samples at other renowned spots.
Begin your tastings in Bistro Jeanty, where you have an exquisite soup and salad course that is paired with sauvignon blanc.
Next, enter V Market and Kollar Chocolates, where you watch the chocolatier creating handmade chocolates.
Pick up some freshly baked goodies at Bouchon Bakery, then take a short stroll to the French Laundry. Peek inside the kitchen of this celebrated restaurant, then go across the street to see their gardens. Among the lush greenery, sip your final wine varietal paired with Kollar Chocolates.
Your guide provides expert commentary throughout the tour, including fascinating stories about the wine, food, history, and chefs of Yountville.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Renee ReBell
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.