Are you interested in?
- Full-day tour of Capri island from Naples or Sorrento
- Admire views along the coast as you cruise to the island by jetfoil
- Visit the lively island towns of Anacapri and Capri
- Ride the funicular from La Piazzetta to Marina Grande
- Marvel at natural wonders like the Blue Grotto
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
The meeting point is the main port of Naples, Molo Beverello , outside the Bar Picnic at 08.00 am.
The meeting point is the main port of Sorrento,Marina Piccola, outside the hotel Faro at 08.10 am.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- High waves could impede the entrance to the Blue Grotto. If this happens on the day of your tour, you will visit another attraction on the island
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time, and re-boarding time
- On the day of the tour, the signed voucher has to be delivered to the guide
- Hotel pickup is not included for this activity, however it will be requested at the time of booking with an additional cost.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible because changes should be done to adapt it and it's not possible in a group tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "The Blue Grotto is a great experience - be aware that it is not always open - it depends on the weather and the seas." See review
- "If you choose to swim you definitely need water shoes, the beach is all pebbles and no sand." See review
- "This is an absolute must when visiting the Amalfi Coast area." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews